This is Hareesh from Sriven Infosys Inc. Kindly send me your consultants
updated Resumes for the below requirement ASAP.

Please reply me at : hare...@sriveninfosys.com

 Title             : Senior Test Engineer  (Professional)

Duration     : 8-12 months

Locations   : Columbia Heights, MN

Locals preferred

Job Description:

Job Duties :  Participate in test system design activities, Integration,
verification, and acceptance of test systems ,Develop manufacturing test
specifications, Develop test software for a manufacturing environment ,Validate
test systems, Develop new product test strategies, Use of FMECA processes

 Skill sets required :

Development Tools:  Lab view

Industry Experience: 3 - 5 Years

Oral Communication:  Facilitation Skills Excellent

Software Application Knowledge/Engineering:  MS Visio, MS Word; MS Excel, MS
PowerPoint, MS Project,

Written Communication:  Excellent

Sriven Infosys INC
Ph: (212)-999-6251 Ext: 218 || Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460
Email: hare...@sriveninfosys.com
Web: www.sriveninfosys.com

veteran status, and other characteristics. We help our clients, employees &
partners compete and win!
the inconvenience caused.