Cerebrum Software Solutions provides various job oriented Online Instructor
Led Training courses.

Our Instructor has with

ü  More than 10 years experience in IT industry

ü  More than  3 years of experience in Online Training

ü  Currently working in a Fortune 100 company.

All the classes are conducted LIVE ONLINE and students can access the class
from anywhere in the country provided they have High Speed Internet.

*Enroll today and enter to win $300 to $2500 cash*

*Lucky winner will be selected in every 25 enrollments*

SAP Security

SAP Basis

SAP HR Certification *Guarantee*

Java/Advanced Java

*Visit http://training.cerebrums.in  and Enroll now*

* *

*Course highlights***

Ø  *Eminent faculty with world class projects experience*

Ø  *Special Discounts for Corporate*

Ø  Daily Two hours online training

Ø  Training at your home comfort

Ø  Study Material

Ø  365/24/7 Lab facility

Ø  Six months Post-Training Technical Assistance

Ø  Placement assistance

Ø  Free one month additional Lab facility

*Hurry up! Limited Registrations.
Register ASAP and make yourself available to attend the first class to find
out more about the Course and Instructor.

FOR FURTHER DETAILS, CALL Ram @ (315)370-2299 or

Best Regards,

Cerebrum Training Division

*Skype Id: css.training*

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the