Please send profiles to sunil.e...@gmail.com

Hi,

We have below requirement with one of our clients. Please go through the job
description and let me know if you have any suitable profiles. Do send me
the contact details and rate/hr of your consultants ASAP.

*PEOPLE SOFT FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT*

*Location: Melbourne, FL*

*Duration: 6 months+*

*Description*

Our direct client is seeking a PeopleSoft *Billing* & *Contracts* Functional
Consultant with *9.0* experience for a project in Melbourne, FL.

Consultants should have at least three full life cycle Peoplesoft
implementations working as a Functional Consultant.

Candidates MUST have experience with Billing and Contracts modules as well
and Peoplesoft *9.0 *experience.

Regards

Sunil

EZEN Computer Services Inc.