Please send profiles to

We have below requirement with one of our clients. Please go through the job
description and let me know if you have any suitable profiles. Do send me
the contact details and rate/hr of your consultants ASAP.

*Functional Consultant.*

*Location: Irvine, CA*

*Duration: 3-6 months.*

*JD for AX CRM Consultant*

Commanding knowledge on the *AX CRM*, *Certification* on AX CRM module is

Should have implemented AX (*3.0* or above) in at least two or more projects
as in individual contributor.

Knowledge on sustenance, consulting and* GAP FIT* analysis is a must

Should be able to engage with the customer in identifying processes and
mapping to the AX CRM module. Should have a consulting outlook and knowledge
of best practices for AX CRM

Should have 4+ years of experience as functional consultant.

Should be willing to relocate in a short notice.

EZEN Computer Services Inc.

609- 945- 7416