*

Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.

Please forward the resumes to a...@siliconss.com

*
**
*Req:1*

Position: Peoplesoft Functional Developer  with Mainframe/DB2 experience

Location: CA

Duration: 6 Months

Need PeopleSoft Developers with strong Financial areas (Billing, GL, AR,
Contracts and have senior level skills with Billing, Contracts and GL
configurations).  MUST have Mainframe/DB2 experience

*Req:2*
Position:  Sr. PeopleSoft Admin.

Location: Lexington, NE.

Duration:  6 months and starts January 12, 2009.

Ideally, I need a Sr. PeopleSoft System Admin with CRM and FSCM experience
both on version 9.0.
The consultant will perform support production as a PeopleSoft System Admin.
I wonder if you or perhaps a colleague might be interested.
If so, Please send a copy of your current resume in word doc format and
contact  information.

*Req:3*

Position:  Sr. PeopleSoft Student Records Functional Consultant

Location: Eureka, CA.
Duration:  10 months

Sr. PeopleSoft Functional Consultant who has functional expertise with
Student Records.
The ideal candidate will support during go live, final testing and
configuration.
If so, Please send a copy of your current resume in word doc format and
contact  information.

Thanks & Regards

Adem
Technical Recruiter