Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Data Warehouse Developer with
pharmaceutical Exp

Location                               :  Wayne, NJ

Duration                                :  6 months

Informatica and PL/SQL are a MUST
Closed loop marketing project (EDW project)
Consultant needs to have experience in pharmaceutical and familiarity with
sales & marketing data
Must possess at least three years of current data warehouse design and
Must possess at least three years of current experience with Informatica ETL
Tool or the Business Objects tool in an UNIX/Oracle environment;
Must possess at least three years of current experience in development on
multiple databases;
Must be able to compile and maintain an enterprise schema across all
applications and enforce the principles of good (authorized/accepted) data
Must be able to design and maintain data architecture;
Ability to build data abstraction layers, along with experience with stored
procedures, triggers and SQL;
Strong analytical and problem solving skills along with good judgment;
Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills, ability to work effectively
with a variety of people at all levels, and to interface between technical
disciplines and senior management in pursuing business solutions and services;
Ability to handle multiple assignments and projects, involving time constraints
and negotiation of priorities with internal clients.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.