Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.

Please forward the resumes to a...@siliconss.com

Position: Remedy Developer

Location: Bay Area, CA.

Duration: 6 Months

 Ideally, I need a resource with Configuration Management Database
(CMDB)installation, integration, support, and maintenance experience.
The resource must have BMC Remedy Action Request Application system
administration, architecture, integration, disaster recovery,
troubleshooting, support and development experience as well as Business
Analytical skills gathering and translating requirements, creating
appropriate solutions and documentation.  Additionally, the resource should
have  Development and Integration experience in a Windows,

Solaris and Linux environment and Oracle RDMS, Java and Reports development
experience.

Thanks & Regards

Adem
Technical Recruiter