Human Resources Executive Resume Sample

Hi

This is Ajay with Margin10.

I am having a hot  Requirement. Please check the below requirement with your
consultants and send me some good profiles ASAP.

Please send me your comments to *ajan...@margin10.com*

Position: *SEBL/CRM/Lead Business Analyst*

*Location:* IL

*Duration:* 1 month (possible extension to 1 yr.)

*Rate:* Negotiable + expenses

*Description/Required Skills:*

The customer needs a strong Workshop Facilitator

Must have strong functional experience with Siebel Call Center and Field
Service, familiarity with Requirement gathering tools Bprime, Rational Rose
etc, fit-gap analysis.

-Siebel 8 experience required, Siebel 8 certification preferred, experience
with Haley Rules, Task Based UI.

-Experience with Contract Management required.

-They specifically need Field Service, Contracts and Call Center experience
for this role.

*Good communications skills and the ability to run user workshops is also
imperative.

**Siebel 8.0 experience would be a huge plus.

*Thanks and Regards*

*AJAY** **(**678-267-3424)***

*Sr. Recruiter*

*678-240-0740 fax*