Dear Partner,

We have an urgent requirement for the below position from one of our direct
clients, please go through the job description and send me some matching
resumes along with contact details ASAP.

Please make sure all the required skills should be in the resume.

Job description:

*Job Title: Crystal Reports Developer*

Duration: 3+ months

Location: South Brunswick, NJ

Locals highly preferred (may be F2F interview)

Job Description:

             We are in need of an individual that has excellence in Crystal
Report development.  This individual would also have basic business
knowledge enough to understand and implement requirements from individuals
in the areas of Resource Management and project status reporting.  In
addition to these responsibilities, this person will be responsible for the
timely production of the project flash report.  Excellent communication and
presentation skills will allow this person to meet with business and
technical individuals without an existing member of the staff supporting

You may be asked to assist with project plans, project tasks/deliverables,
management of project costs and logistics, presenting status to senior
management, and proactively identifying and mitigating risks.  You will
interface with the entire PMO staff as well as key stakeholders.

Required Skills:

Crystal Reports Development v11

SQL using various databases

Design and production of computerized data queries (SQL) and reports.

Evaluation of business requirements, end user reporting support.

Crystal Enterprise Server

Excellent communication skills

Additional Skills:            HP PPM v 7.x familiarity

Your quick response will be highly appreciated

*Chandra Shekar*
Marketing Incharge
Smart IMS Inc.
103, Morgan Lane,
Suite # 104, Plainsboro

New Jersey- 08536.
Tel:  732 917 4970
Fax: 609 936 9866

Email id: <>
visit us @
*"Certified Minority and Women Owned Business entity"*

If  you do not  want  to receive  mails from me, please  send an  email
with  remove
in  the   subject line and I will  remove your  email  ID from the  mailing
list promptly