Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*
We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles .
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>
Need a Strong candidate. Local and Telecom industry background. ONLY.
Candidate should have SQL programming and Data Warehouse experience.
Please forward matching resumes along with rate and contact details of the
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Duration: 6 months
*Manager Comments: *
- Must have a good command of the English language (oral & written)
- Data Warehouse requirements analyst.
- Collects business requirements, performs analysis, writes approach/design
documents and assists users with UAT.
- Requires strong organizational, project management & problem-solving
skills, strong verbal & written communications skills.
- Ability to team w/ the business to understand their needs and requests.
- Knowledge of client industry and systems, especially in billing, POS,
marketing and customer service.
- SQL programming and reporting; knowledge of client Data Warehouse and UDM
- Provides estimates, coordinates projects and provides input to the overall
general planning process for assigned business unit.
- Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides
data flow diagrams and documents the process.
- Develops and reviews project plans, identifies issues, resolves issues,
and communicates status of assigned projects to users and manager.
- Gathers requirements, builds logical models and provides quality
documentation of detailed user requirements to Development for the design
and development of systems.
- Plan, arrange and control meetings, workshops and relations with
client/user staff during system investigations and throughout subsequent
- Directs quality of entire systems ensuring that the systems meet the needs
of the Business Unit through user acceptance testing.
- Mentors less experienced Systems Analysts Bachelor's Degree in Finance,
Computer Science or Business Administration.
- 4 plus years of related professional experience or equivalent combination
of education and experience 'Proficient in Microsoft Office products,
including but not limited to Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Self starter works well with others, excellent verbal and written
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet regulatory deadlines.
- Work experience in wireless industry and SQL skills.
- Primary Skill Requirement: Systems requirements analyst.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Aim Computer Consulting*
*17197 N.Laurel Park Drive** | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*
*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 214 **|** **Fax:** 734-418-2603 *
*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>* | **
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* |
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at