Please send resumes to roger.k...@maxelor.com .
*SharePoint Consultant/Lead Developer:*
*Responsibilities will include:*
• Building Intranet portals and collaboration solutions using MS Sharepoint
• Converting existing content, sites, services into SharePoint 2003/2007
• Building features, web parts, etc for SharePoint
• Integrating the portal with other corporate data sources, applications and
knowledge management systems.
• Composite application development
• "Expert level" knowledge in the administration, configuration and
customization of SharePoint Portal Server 2003 and Windows SharePoint
Services. (Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 is a plus)
• SharePoint Portal Server and Windows SharePoint Services implementation
and deployment experience including creation of custom web parts.
• Experience in the implementation of SharePoint Collaboration tools
(forums/issues lists. etc.) and ability to seamlessly integrate with other
• Experience working within a structured (iterative models preferred)
development lifecycle & methodology, Systems Integration and Infrastructure
Optimization experience , leveraging documented API's and related SharePoint
Products and Technologies.
• Implementation and integration of SharePoint Reporting Functions.
• Implementation and Integration of SharePoint Integrated Document
Management functions with the ability to take SharePoint beyond "out of the
• Experience with customization of templates and development of new
• Experience with InfoPath Forms Design and XML.
• Ability to Architect a technical solution, including detailed
written/visual documentation with strong Analytical and Problem Solving
• Excellent consulting skills and the ability to work effectively with end
users and team members.
• Must be self motivated with the ability to set and meet deadlines on
multiple projects without frequent supervision.
*Technical Knowledge & Skills Required:
*• Must be technically proficient with superior .NET and SharePoint
• 4-7 years of Microsoft centric application development with at least four
years of .NET (VB / ASP) and C# development, and two years Sharepoint
• Strong web development skills (HTML, DHTML, CSS etc.)
• Some level of expertise in following technology areas: SOAP, XML, and SQL.
• Experience with Application Architecture Design, Information Architecture
Definition, Java / J2EE Architectures, LDAP/User Management Systems,
Document Management Systems (e.g. Documentum, Livelink), strong database
skills, Plumtree Portal and Coldfusion a plus.
Maxelor Technologies Inc.
201 W Passaic Street
Suite No 202,Rocelle Park,
Voice: 732 981 0990 ext 1501
Email : roger.k...@maxelor.com
Yahoo IM - Rogerrag
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at