Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

TERADATA DEVELOPER

LOCATION: ALPHARETTA, GA

BILL RATE: $42/HR (FIXED)

DURATION: 6 MONTHS

Job Description:

Interview Process: Phone screen then F2F at your own expense

Key Skills: Teradata, BTEQ, Teradata utilities, UNIX, Great COMM Skills!

Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience in the information technology
field. Participated in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the data
warehousing project; project planning, business requirement analysis, data
analysis, logical and physical database design, setting up the warehouse
physical schema and architecture, developing reports, security and deploying to
end users. Minimum of 5+ years strong NCR Teradata and SQL, UNIX, Data
Warehouse Modeling, Teradata Utilities, Aggregates and building efficient
views; other SQL and UNIX experience plus Teradata certification may be
substituted for years of Teradata experience. Certification in Teradata and
Teradata SQL preferred.

Applicant's must be able to successfully:

1. Use Teradata utilities fastload, multiload, tpump to load data.

2. Write BTEQ scripts to transform data.

3. Write Fastexport scripts to export data.

4. Write, test and implement Teradata Fastload, Multiload and Bteq scripts, DML
and DDL.

5. Construct Kornshell driver routines (write, test and implement UNIX
scripts).

6. Write views based on user and/or reporting requirements.

7. Gather system design requirements, design and write system specifications.

8. Will be expected to be available for on-call response in order to provide
24x7 emergency response capabilities.

9. SQL proficient.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones