Please forward your resume to

Hello Pals,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: ABAP Developer
Location: EVERETT, Washington
Duration: 6months

Our client is looking for an ABAP Developer with 3-5 years of experience.
This consultant needs to have experience with ERP 5.0 or 6.0. Experience
with translation of forms & design of forms and reports for Mexico & Canada.
Work closely with other internal and external IT resources - must be team
player. Experience working with remote team of business users & testers.
Must follow client Development standards and document work & perform
knowledge transfer
Experience working with business to define requirements, business rule

Thanks and Regards!
Rama Krishna
IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)
Strategic Consulting Division
Contact:  609-395-9007  Ext: 433
Email Id:
Fax: 732-876-0383
IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512
visit us at <>
IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.