Please send me suitable candidates only. Resumes without contact numbers
WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Thanking you in advance.
Please send resumes to ni...@abstargroup.com
*Position: Senior Systems Engineer*
*Start: Within a week*
*Duration: 3-6 months*
*Location: San Jose, CA (locals only)*
*Client's Windows Infrastructure team is responsible for installing,
configuring, and supporting Windows based servers that make up client's user
facing production web site as well as several hundred Netscaler and f5 load
- 8 to 10 years experience supporting Windows 2000/2003 servers in a
production internet environment (at least 200+ servers).
- Expert level of Windows and IIS knowledge.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP networking and HTTP. The ability to analyze
and understand packet captures is essential.
- Intermediate to advanced level of UNIX skills.
- Expertise in one or more scripting languages and a strong desire to
automate the mundane. Perl, UNIX shell, and Windows WMI scripting are a
- Understanding of Active Directory
- Experience working with Netscaler or f5 Bigip load balancers.
Optional but very nice to have:
- MCSE, Unix, and Netscaler/f5 certifications
- Experience working with Netapp filers. Bonus for Snapmirror knowledge.
*I need to submit the best candidate by Monday. *
*AB Star Group*
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 305
Newark, CA 94560
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at