Here is a hot requirement for *< VB.Net Developer - Hamilton, NJ - 6 Months
>.* Please let us know if you have any suitable consultants available for
the earliest client submission.
*Position:* VB.Net Developer
*Location:* Hamilton, NJ
*Duration:* 6 Months
- This is a position is for a UML Modeler with development skills in
- Demonstrate expertise in teaching / conveying technical and / or
functional courses / concepts.
- Develop appropriate work programs / budgets and use to effectively
schedule tasks / assignments.
- Identify improvements to project standards to achieve high quality
services / products."
- Strong relational modeling skills. The ideal candidate is one who
started in the technology world but has moved closer to a business subject
matter expert to other technology resources; this individual should be able
to quickly gain an understand the Divisions current operating practices. An
ability to listen to and drive out business requirements from business users
and document them into appropriate information models. Strong working
experiences with SQL and .Net a plus. Extremely strong relational modeling
skills. Very good writing and speaking skills.
- Document and present requirements and designs to business and IT
- Design and document data flows to capture the data needed to satisfy
- Design and document test case scenarios to support relational models.
- Analyze data using SQL and/or other tools to perform and document gap
- Entity Relationship Diagrams.
- ETL procedures, triggers, alerts, error trapping and associated
- Management reports.
- Experience with the way the Div of Developmental Disabilites operates.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at