Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: QA Tester w/UAT

Duration: 6 Months

Location: Mooresville NC

Rate: $35-40/hr

Seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst with demonstrated experience performing
User Acceptance Testing (UAT), preferably in an e-commerce environment. In this
role, you will be performing user acceptance testing on an e-commerce website,
specifically in designing test cases for an accessibility reader. You will also
write and execute generic test cases.

2+ years of UAT
Experience in e-commerce
Experience with testing for website accessibility, preferably with a screen /
page reader.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter