Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  PeopleSoft Developer

Location                               :  Torrance, CA

Duration                                :  6 months

Positions                              :  2

- Strong App Designer (PeopleCode,Application Engine, Application Engine
tracing, PeopleCode tracing)
- PSFT Billing, GL, AR, Contracts knowledge required
- Should know Billing, Contracts and GL configurations, tables and delivered
- be able to move objects into mainframe batch environment (migration of
objects, job scheduling, and monitoring)- be able to look at an explain plan
and determine action to take to improve application run-times
- be able to tune applications in a mainframe environment; there will be plenty
of opportunity for this
- have strong SQR coding skills (resolve issues, plus add support (if required)
to development efforts)
- Nice to have COBOL and nVision.
- have strong knowledge of TSO, ISPF, JCL and DB2 (Oracledoes not count);
create GDG datasets, know USS (unix system services), execution of Application
Engine on mainframe
- be able to troubleshoot and fix application issues in a production
environment; through Transition
- be able to come in the door and contribute day-one without much training

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.