Hi Everyone,

This is *Sam* from *Ksource*

Looking for an SAP-SD Functional candidate with 10+ years of experience and
5 yrs of US experience (Verifiable)

*ROLE: SAP-SD Functional*

*DURATION: Long term *

* *

*Thanks & Regards, ** *

Phone: 248-458-1322 x 204 | Fax: 248 498 6173
Locations: **TROY, MI**
**...@ksourceinc.com* <s...@ksourceinc.com>** <s...@ksourceinc.com>* **
IM: **sam_ksou...@yahoo.com* <sam_ksou...@yahoo.com>**<sam_ksou...@yahoo.com>
* *

*www.ksourceinc.com* <http://www.ksourceinc.com/>**<http://www.ksourceinc.com/>

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.***