Hi,

      This is Hareesh from Sriven Infosys Inc. Kindly send me your consultants
updated Resumes for the below requirement ASAP.

Please reply me at : hare...@sriveninfosys.com

Role                :SR QA Tester/ Analyst

Location:        :Atlanta, GA

Start Date:     :ASAP

End  Date       :3+ months

Rate               : $40/ Hr

F2F after phonic round

Must have Credit Card experience we are specifically looking for ISO8583.

Deliverables: criteria/results by which success can be measured:

  The Qualified candidate is independent and Quality Assurance minded who is
wiling to say "no" to the defects and bugs, and is to be responsible for the
overall quality of the products for which we as a company are delivering. The
qualified candidate will also help to develop and promote standard procedures
for the overall Quality Assurance process.

Strong Defect Testing including UNIT and Regression Testing.

·        Perform Quality Assurance testing, to include but not limited to the
following; Unit, Regression, Hostile and Stress testing

·        Work closely with business representatives to elicit business use
cases and acceptance criteria

·        Work closely with software engineers in the development, execution,
and results of tests

·        Development and execute  test cases and test scripts

·        Create test results reports for management

·        Participate in design reviews representing Quality Assurance

      Technical Knowledge:

      ·          BS Degree in Information Technology or other technical field
or related work experience

      ·        5+ years of QA experience

      ·        5+ years in credit card processing industry business preferred

      ·        Experience in testing Stratus / Tandem applications preferred

      ·        Expertise in testing concepts, practices and automation tools
(Mercury Test suites, Lexcel)

      ·        Experience in testing Windows, .NET, SQL, and Web-based
applications

      ·        Experience in MS Access

      COMPETENCIES:  To perform the job successfully, an individual should
demonstrate the following competencies:

      ·        Customer focused

      ·        Team Player and adaptability

      ·        Excellent verbal/written communication skills

      ·        Strong process improvement and quality skills

      ·        Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously

      ·        Ability to work independently

      ·        Decision making skills

      ·        Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills

      ·        Analytical ability and problem solving skills

      ·        "Test to Break" mentality

      People Management:

      Provide technical support and coaching to team members

      Strong command of English Language

Thanks & Regards

Hareesh
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Ph: (212)-999-6251 Ext: 218 || Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460
Email: hare...@sriveninfosys.com
Web: www.sriveninfosys.com

veteran status, and other characteristics. We help our clients, employees &
partners compete and win!