Please forward your resume to ramakrishna.bellamko...@ibssinc.com

Hello Pals,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: Sr. SAP FI/CO with HCM
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 18 Months

*Skills: *
Senior Level experience with SAPs R3 version 6 HCM, FI, and CO modules -
Hands-on technical experience with data structures, data elements, and the
coordinating business process - First-hand experience with an implementation
in which the data from SAP was extracted and put into another system,
including the ability to communicate potential implementation risks from
past experience -
Experience with the corresponding Rapid Marts, including the data
structures, data elements, and mappings back to the ECC system - Working
knowledge of the standard SAP reports supporting these modules

Thanks and Regards!
Rama Krishna
IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)
Strategic Consulting Division
Contact:  609-395-9007  Ext: 468
Email Id: ramakrishna.bellamko...@ibssinc.com
Fax: 732-876-0383
IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512
visit us at www.ibssinc.com <http://www.ibssinc.com>
IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.