Jersy.  I have a new spot for Java Web Developer opportunity with one of my
client's New York headquarters.

In short, my client is looking for a very talented Java Developer who would
be involved in highly motivated Senior Software Engineer within Risk
Solutions business unit responsible for developing commercial credit risk
products.  This is a 6 month project that will begin ASAP.

Below is an overview of the position for you to review.  PLease revert to

explore this further.

back to me asap.

Full Name:

Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

 (Client S&P/McGraw Hill)

Financial industry experience must (*risk management systems (credit
market), trading systems, etc*)

*Client face to face*

* *

Consultant located in NY, NJ, PA, CT, NH, & closed to NY preferred

Communication skills must be Good

Consultant Summary & Project responsibilities, Technical Skills, &
Environment must match below client requirements & all other details.

Please email Skill table, 2 references along with the matching resume

Location: NYC

Duration: 3+ months

Rate: Competitive

*Position: Sr. Java Developer*

*Total experience: 7 to 9 years*

*Project Description:*

* *

*Crystal Reports XI / SQL / Java Developer*

We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Senior Software Engineer
within Risk Solutions business unit responsible for developing commercial
credit risk products. The candidate must be able to demonstrate an ability
to analyze, design and implement complex software to support a variety of
credit risk products. The successful candidate will need to bring a product
engineering mindset backed by industry experience that reflects repeated
full systems lifecycle experience on complex financial/capital markets

*The Crystal Reports/Java Developer* will be responsible for development and
delivery working with a collaborative team of business and technical
professionals. The role will entail working closely with the Product
Management team, infrastructure teams, and other members of the Product
Engineering team. The position will report to the business unit's
Development Director.

*Qualifications Required:*
• 6 - 8+ years hands-on development of large *scale financial and capital
markets systems, e.g. risk management systems (credit market), trading
systems, etc.
*• 5+ years in designing, developing and maintaining Crystal Reports based
on the standards and guidelines provided in large enterprise based
• 3+ years practical experience in writing Store Procedure in Microsoft SQL
server and Oracle
• Good knowledge of application development and web reports using Crystal
Report XI.
• 2+ years of design and implementation skills in J2EE development across
all tiers of an application
• Proficiency in open source development on a Windows and Linux platform
using tools such as Eclipse, Spring, Hibernate, Subversion, Maven, JUnit,
JBoss, etc.
• Strong interaction skills in with business users and excellent
communications (verbal and written)
• Self-motivated team player with the ability to work independently
• Ability to perform well under stress to deliver on committed timelines
• Strong documentation discipline for all SDLC artifacts – business
requirements, functional specifications and detailed design
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering
is required, or in lieu, a demonstrated equivalence in work experience; MS
in Computer Science highly desirable

*Additional Preferred:  Client will short list resume provided if he/she has
• Strong financial knowledge in fixed income and/or credit instruments
• Understanding of credit risk management
• Exposure to agile development methodologies
• Prior experience in a software product development role
• Proficiency in XML and Web front-end development
• Experience in VBA programming
• *Experience in JSF* or similar front end frameworks

*Please fill below Skills table. Must to have *

Skill Required

Experience Level

Date Last Used

Crystal Reports