Rich isn't SR enough. He also volunteered that the money didn't seem high
enough for him. Do you have any other consultants?
Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP
Please send resumes to *prash...@osairtech.com*
one more requirement:
position is located right near LAX airport
The Senior Security Engineer will be a member of the Information Security
Investigations Department. This department is responsible for all security
event detection, response and forensics. Senior Security Engineer will
monitor, detect, identify, and investigate computer and network intrusions.
*Duties and Responsibilities:*
- Identify security vulnerabilities and develop algorithms and methods
for detecting and preventing host and network based attacks.
- Perform advanced analysis and/or reverse engineering of suspect source
code and make the appropriate changes to security event detection stems.
- Develop attack and defense methodologies for high risk computer
- Research and map trends and countermeasures for evolving issues and
integrate research results and analysis into operations
- Writes scripts and develop software utilities to automate security
- Perform a wide range of technical operations related to the location,
retrieval, processing, review, analysis, and production of electronic data
for discovery, audit, or investigation
- Must be able to guide and assist junior personnel with complex
intrusion analyst issues.
- Performs quality checks on all data collected, copy final data
deliverables to various media, and document the procedures used in the
collection process. Ensure chain of custody is maintained for eDiscovery and
- Serve as a liaison between the legal team, outside counsel,
organizations, IT personnel, and in-house employees.
- Conduct forensic analysis on a variety of electronic media in support
of eDiscovery and cyber security investigations
- Implement the appropriate processes and tools to deliver sound
investigations as well as analyze log files for activities surrounding
- Must have digital forensics experience (acquisition, analysis, and
preservation of digital evidence)
- Must have hands-on experience with Enterprise EnCase/FTK Data Recovery
- Experience in Security Event Management Systems, Host & Network Based
Intrusion Detection Systems and Log Management Systems
- Familiarity with Zero Day exploits and packet level programming.
- Strong understanding of web application security fundamentals and how
to detect and exploit flaws in them
- Must have a strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking and packet collection
- Reverse engineering/exploit analysis experience
- General understanding of X86 assembly language
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"
Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to prash...@osairtech.com with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at