Hi Friends,

We have an excellent Sr. .NET Developer available with us for contract
position. Please let me now if you have any direct client opening with you.

Please contact me at *512-692-9256* or e-mail me at *su...@lightage

Name: Rahul K

Relocation: Anywhere in US

Availability: Immediately

* *

·         Over 7+ years of IT experience in object oriented programming,
systems analysis, requirements analysis, software design, development,
implementation and testing.

·         Strong background in object-oriented methodology, *Object-oriented
programming* OOAD skills.

·         5 years of experience in design and development of web-based,
windows based, client-server, N-tier, distributed applications using *Microsoft
.NET Framework, **Windows Forms, C#, ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>,
ADO.NET <http://ado.net/>, AJAX, VB6.0, Oracle,* *DOM scripting*,* SQL
Server, HTML, JavaScript, PL/SQL and ASP*

·         In depth knowledge of WebForms, Report Writing, Custom Controls,
Components, *ADO / ADO.NET <http://ado.net/>, Web Services*.

·         *ActiveX / COM /DCOM/ OCX* Component Development.

·         Good knowledge of Web Services (*SOAP, WSDL, UDDI*) Server
Components using .NET Framework.

·         In-depth knowledge in web programming languages like *HTML, DHTML,
CSS, XML, JavaScript and Hands on experience with JSP*.

·         Experienced in working with MS*SQL Server 2005/2000, MS
Access*and hands on experience in DB2.

·         Experience in *Stored Procedures*, *Triggers*, T-SQL creating
tables and indexes.

·         Good knowledge of *WCF*.

   - Created state-of-the-art web sites by *analyzing* and
*restructuring*the information architecture.
   - Possess Good communication skills, adept at learning new technologies
   and ability to work under pressure individually and/or in a team.
   - Good Knowledge of DCOM & Sybase.

*Certifications: *

Certified in .NET FRAMEWORK and ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> from Brain Bench

*Technical Skills:*

*Programming Languages*

C#, Java, J2EE, PL/SQL, SQL, VB 6.0, VB.NET <http://vb.net/>. C, C++, COBOL,
Fortran, Assembly Language, Pascal.

*Internet Technologies*

ASP 2.0, ASP 3.0, ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, AJAX, CSS, HTML, JavaScript,
JSP, VBScript, XML,XSL, DOM scripting.

*Operating Systems*:

Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP, MS DOS. Unix

MS SQL Server 2005/2000, Microsoft Access,

PVCS, Visual Source Safe, Visual Modular, Rational Rose, Clear Quest, Quick
Test Pro, Win Runner, Install Shield, Toad, PL/SQL Developer.

*App Servers*

MS IIS 5.1/6.0, PWS, Tomcat, Web Sphere, Jboss and JRun.

Visual Studio.Net 2005/2003,Jbuilder,Eclips,Visual Studio 6 Oracle Forms 4.5

*Reporting Tools*

Report Builder9/7, Reports 5 Crystal Reports, Quick Reports.

.net Frame Work, SOA, Active X, ADO,DAO,COM,DCOM

I would appreciate if you could add su...@lightagesystems.com to your
mailing list and send me your requirements.

Please feel free to call me at *512-692-9256* for further information.

Thanks & Regards,
Sunil Sahani,
LightAge Systems Inc.,
Tel: - 512-692-9256