We are seeking a *DB Lead cum Developer (My SQL & SQL Server)* for *6+
month's *contract in *NYC.*

Need Senior profiles having 8+ years of experience.

You can reach me at *661 310 1679 or santh...@krgtech.com*

*Job Description**:*

   1. Extensive knowledge on My SQL and/or SQL Server database.   Also
   having Sybase will be added advantage.
   2. Extensive knowledge on T-SQL/PL SQL
   3. Extensive knowledge on writing Stored Procedures, data modeling
   4. Experience in query tuning

*Kindly send me your updated resume with 2 professional references.*

Thanks and Regards,

KRG Technologies Inc

Phone: 661 310 1679 |Fax: 661 257 9968

Email: santh...@krgtech.com |URL: www.krgtech.com |Yahoo IM:

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose to others,
(ii) please notify the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please delete this
communication from your system. Failure to follow this process may be
unlawful. Thank you for your cooperation.