Hello Partners,
Find the details of the requirement as below and send me the matching
profiles to ku...@absli.com
Job Title : Teamsite
Location : Trenton, NJ
Duration : 1 Year*

*Description : *

Able to provide for knowledge transfer to OIT Web Publishing staff.
Provides analysis of tools necessary for TeamSite and how they will interact
with other applications used
Provides guidance and direction and assists in trouble shooting for TeamSite
The ability to analyze or recommend commercially available software that is
beneficial to the Agency needs.
Able to see the big picture and knows how to solve and implement the
Self starter and self motivated in meeting all deadlines for projects.
Receives direction from Manager and works with very little supervision.
Responsible for evaluating our existing systems and our new user needs to
analyze, design, recommend, and implement TeamSite changes system wide.
Consults with Creative Services to define our needs/problems, conducts
research, performs studies and surveys to obtain data, and analyzes problem.

Ability to implement all TeamSite upgrades/ patches as they become
Working knowledge of the TeamSite developers network (DevNet) and supporting
forums; As well as problem ticket process with Interwoven.
Expertise in the application of TeamSite within the State of New Jerseys
Portal (iplanet).
Server experience, in order to provide back up and support to the server
admin and migration to new servers and upgrades to the latest version of
An understanding of government business processes and operations.
Expertise in the application of IW Perl, HTML, XML, XHTML, Java, Javascript,
Unix, Ajax
Strong communication skills are necessary
Develops high level briefings and proposals
* *
Interwovens Content Management tool Teamsite Required 8 Years
IW Perl Required 8 Years
HTML Required 8 Years
XML Required 5 Years
XHTML Required 3 Years
Java Required 5 Years
JavaScript Required 6 Years
UNIX Required 8 Years
Ajax Required 2 Years

P.Bharani Kumar,
Alrek Business Solutions Inc.
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
email: ku...@absli.com
Contact: 847-348-1194 (Direct)
Fax: 847-413-8294

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any,
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and /or privileged material. Any unauthorized review,
of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish
to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender