Greeting from GCP-Inc ,
We do have the following requirement,
Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com
Title: Sr. Java/J2ee Developer with PL/SQL Experience.
Location: San Francisco, California.
Duration: 6-12 months
Our Software Engineering team is seeking effective and hands-on senior Java
/ PL SQL developers to develop and maintain our high volume, 24X7, customer
facing, batch transaction processing application. The work requires
developers with solid Oracle database, PL SQL, and Java programming
foundation, and strong scripting skills who now work with J2EE and XML
technologies to build middleware and backend solutions.
*Platform and Skill Set Expertise:*
Web Development: Java, Web Development: SQL
*The successful candidate:*
- 5+ years of J2EE and XML development within an application server
framework required. Hands on experience/knowledge in Web services, EAI, MOM
and SOA and EDA architectures are a plus.
- 7+ years of PL SQL / SQL development
- Must be able to design and work within the constraints of existing
- Experience in iterative and waterfall based development methodologies.
Strong RUP, OOAD & UML skills.
- Experience with data modeling and application design using patterns, best
practices and predefined APIs.
- Experience in creating high-performance, high-reliable applications
specifically against the Oracle 9i database platform.
- Understands ERD, able to construct efficient SQL with complex joins,
parallel query and partitioning.
- Produce and automate readable scripts and programs inn Perl and Unix Shell
to process files and to schedule and monitor batch jobs. Experience in PBS,
LSF or Odysis desirable.
- Committed to high quality through Unit testing. Able to debug and analyze
problems in complex environments.
- Must be able to interpret and translate complex business requirements into
clear technical specifications and be able to articulate and document ideas
to both technical and business audiences
- Must be a team player, proactive, follows process, takes responsibility
and delivers on commitments.
- Attention to detail, quality, and thoroughness in his/her work are
This candidate will participate in all phases of the software development
life cycle - including requirements analysis, development, testing, and
implementation. The responsibilities of this position will involve:
- Design and develop batch programs for a 24-7 high volume OLTP financial
- Lead or contribute to technical design discussions and planning
- Lead or contribute to code reviews and technical design/specifications
- Contribute to the review and analysis of business requirements
- Write technical specifications documentation
- Create, maintain, and present technical documentation to different
audiences and levels
- Perform technical assessments and work estimates
- Work with and coordinate activities with other development, software
configuration management, release management, production support, and
product development groups.
- Plan and organize development activities for assigned work.
- Communicate effectively on status and issues to team members and
- Provide production support during and after business hours.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at