Let me know if you have any perfect matching Profiles along with the rate
and other details.
Please send me to mamat...@dsc-usa.com.
We are looking for someone with strong mainframe application architecture
and systems integration background to drive thought leadership and
integrated systems solutions. You will be working on systems integration
across large scale global strategic systems – and will be responsible for
helping direct best practice development in the areas of mainframe and
combined mainframe-J2EE applications.
8+ years in Information technology experience
5+ years experience in an Application Development environment
Strong technical knowledge of mainframe technologies (IMS-DB, DB2, VSAM,
IMS-TM, CICS, TSO)
Technical knowledge of mainframe integration options including specific
knowledge of MQ-Series (design, configuration), IMS and CICS adaptor and
bridge technologies, DB2 Connect and JDBC integration of mainframe databases
from J2EE systems.
Excellent written communication and ability to develop best practice and
guideline documentation as required
Understanding of Structured Project Methodologies, RUP artifacts, UML 2.0
Conversant with Automotive Industry terms and best practices specifically
supply chain and purchasing
Experience with implementations of SOA principles on the mainframe.
Experience with deploying mainframe access via a custom or commercial ESB.
Experience with the implementation of federated access to flat files, VSAM
Experience with supporting implementation of Master Data Management
practices on the mainframe.
Knowledge of SeeBeyond, iWay, or other adaptors technologies.
Attached are the key responsibilities for the position.
• Develop Global Purchasing and Supply Chain i2 application architecture
strategy and standards
• Review project architecture deliverables for compliance with standards
• Enforce compliance with enterprise and GPSC architecture and standards
• Provide architecture services to project teams
• Provide product technical evaluations
• Assist with defining convergence plans
• Educate Application Development suppliers on enterprise and GPSC
• Assist Information Systems & Services (IS&S) in developing non-functional
specifications for Projects
• Conduct Project architecture reviews
• Define convergence plans and integrate into project architectural
• Create and maintain Technical Architecture Decomposition Diagram, System
Landscape Roadmap, Architecture Solutions, GPSC Area Architecture,
Integration Strategy, Integration Landscape, and GSSM Architecture
Thanks & Regards,
Dynamic Software Consultants,Inc
1303 W Walnut Hill LN Suite# 140
Web Address: www.dsc-usa.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at