*Kindly let me know if you are interested to receive only Hot list from
InfoTech Valley Inc.*

*Note - We are working with a Tier-1 vendor and thus DO NOT submit resumes
if you are not interested other than direct client. Please do not submit if
you have submitted in the past 2-3 months for the same. *

Please screen your candidate and send me the best candidate who can go
for F2F after telephonic screen

*Start Date*

*Jan 23rd 2008*

*Position:***

Sr. CISCO VoIP Engineer**

*Business:***

Insurance**

*Location:***

Morristown, NJ**

*Duration: ***

6-12 Months**

*Rate*

*$50/hr with all inclusive on C2C*

*This is a replacement position, and looking for a senior CISCO certified
VoIP Engineer who has recent hand-on experience. Please send senior profile
that has recent experience.*

Property and Causality insurance domain experience is key, and sure closable

--
Thank you,
Niyaz Sainudeen | Infotech Valley, Inc.