Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  Windows Systems

Location                                           :  Portsmouth NH

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  3 months

Send consultants only from MA or NH

May require an In-person interview, after phone screen

Job Requirements:

5 to 10 years of experience with Microsoft Windows 2000/2003 Systems

In-depth knowledge of DFS is preferred.

3 to 6 years of experience in Active Directory

Experience with Print environments

Software implementation and change control experience is a plus

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.