Please send me the resume,rate,current location and contact info at
Location: Scranton, PA
Target Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year
Level of experience: Senior
· 5 years working with client server computer systems.
· 3 years RDBMS development
· 2 years with Sybase with version 12.X being the most recent version that
they have worked with. Experience with version 15 is a plus.
· 2 years experience with a data modeling tool such as ErWin
· Experience with shell scripting and maintaining ETL processes is a plus
· Experience with AutoSys a plus
The candidate for this position will fill a database developer position on
an RDBMS team and will work alongside several other highly skilled database
technologists. This position is for a database developer, not a DBA. As such
the candidate will be responsible for data modeling, creating stored
procedures, creating tables / indices and other RDBMS objects.
· The database products that must be supported include Sybase and MSSQL running
on WinTel platforms. The databases supported function in both the OLTP and
data warehousing capacity.
· He / she must have a solid background working in a formalized SDLC process.
Requirements analysis, effort estimates, component development, unit
testing, defect resolution, and production support will be part of the job
· He / she will be working in a highly motivated team atmosphere and will
therefore need to be willing to learn from others and also be willing to
· The candidate must be capable of assessing complex situations and quickly
arriving at technically sound solutions.
· He / she must be able to communicate with individuals of varying technical
expertise as they will have to interact with other developers, system
testers and business analysts. He / she will be working with
teams in disparate geographic locations and as such will need to possess strong
written and verbal communication skills.
HD Dimension Corp.
|14, Washington Road, Bldg 7, Princeton JCT NJ-08550|www.hddimension.com|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at