Hi Partner,

Hope your doing well !!!

We are looking for *SAS BI Consultant.*

*Job Description:*

Senior Level Enterprise SAS BI Solutions Architect. Client is implementing
SAS BI and they need senior expertise to role out the project.

5+ years experience with SAS BI development.
Strong experience with Enterprise BI Administration
Proven experience with development of stored procedures.
Strong skills supporting operating systems, software, and hot fixes.
Prior experience as part of a large team to develop and deliver a
large-scale application that utilizes a terabyte class data warehouse within
the Healthcare industry is a plus.

The ability to effectively interview business users to determine exact needs
or problems is required.
Candidate must work well in both individual and team environments, and have
a high level of written and oral communication skills as well as good
interpersonal skills and have ability to manage time/difficulty/ priorities
of multiple tasks effectively.

Experience with Office 2007, including Microsoft Excel Services, is also a
plus
 **
 Location    :*     Philadelphia, PA*
Duration    : *    6+ Months*
**
*Please do mention: *

*Contact No:
Email ID:
**Best time to call:
Availability:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate:
*
 *Expected Rate/Salary(Hourly/ Annualy):
Work Status ( Citizen / Green Card/ EAD/ H1B ):
If H1B then Employer Details :
(Employer  Name,  E-mail ID, Contact No., Company Name)*

 Thanks & Regards

Ankur Nigam

Caresoft Inc.  40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817  URL :
http://www.caresoftinc.com/

Email: ani...@caresoftinc.com
heading and your email address in the body. Include Complete address and/or
domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience. *