*GOOD MORNING! I have a HOT requirement here. One of my clients located in
Boston, MA, is looking for a **FUNCTIONAL PEOPLESOFT CONSULTANT**.*
*Please note, this is NOT a Technical/Development role and any resumes sent
will be automatically discounted for.*
*Position: PeopleSoft payroll Functional positions*
*Duration: 9-12+ months *
*Location: Boston, MA*
*Rate: Open *
Individuals should possess *hands-on functional *experience with
implementing and upgrading PeopleSoft North American Payroll, Time and
Labor, or Human Resources with employee populations over 50,000.
· Experience with PeopleSoft 8.9 or 9.0 is required.
· The individuals will initially be responsible for leading and
conducting the fit-gap analysis effort.
· Fit-gap analysis sessions will be inclusive of all configuration,
interfacing, data conversion, query, and reporting requirements.
REQUIRED SKILLS (7 years minimum experience):
· *Public Sector experience is preferred. *
· Hands-on working knowledge of *PeopleSoft North American Payroll
8.9 or 9.0* including configuration of earnings and deductions, garnishment
processing, union requirements.
· Demonstrated experience leading and conducting a North American
Payroll fit/gap for large employee populations with complex rules and union
· Ability to facilitate understanding of existing and new
functionality, identification and resolution for areas where business
processes depart from delivered PeopleSoft 9.0 software solutions and to
recommend best practices from past experience.
· Working with the project team and functional areas to achieve
consensus in identifying, determining, and recommending areas where
customizations should be reapplied or eliminated.
· Experience with all phases of testing including unit, system,
integration parallel and user acceptance.
*Job Duties *
· Lead and provide functional direction and oversight for other
project team staff members during Fit-gap analysis sessions and the testing
phases of the project. Including providing hands-on functional expertise,
experience, and ongoing daily support.
· Gain a thorough and in-depth understanding of the current and
future customers' business processes that need to be supported by the
· Lead all PS application administration tasks throughout the
upgrade project providing direction, analysis, advice, and training to other
project team staff.
· Working in concert with other functional teams (HR, Payroll, Time
& Labor), supporting all phases of testing including unit, system
integration, simulated production and user acceptance.
· Ensure that work done meets customer business needs and will
execute correctly and efficiently within a production environment by
creating functional design artifacts, developing test plans/strategies,
developing test scripts, performing detailed and thorough testing and
actively lead and/or participate in walkthroughs of artifacts.
· Keep up to date on job related technical issues, new trends, and
product directions and be a resource for other team members.
· For all functional assignments, coordinate all activities and
resources to meet project goals and schedules. Proactively notify
functional project manager(s) if deadlines are in jeopardy of being missed.
· Clearly and concisely communicate status of all assigned tasks to
management and users according to published workflows, including the
preparation and delivery of presentations to upper management on project
direction and status.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Aim Computer Consulting*
*17197 N.Laurel Park Drive** | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*
*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 214 **|** **Fax:** 734-418-2603 *
*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>* | **
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* |
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at