Greeting from GCP-Inc ,
Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com
*Position Title*: Peoplesoft Developer
*Length of Project*: 6+ months
*Position Location*: NY
*Start Date:* ASAP
*DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
PeopleSoft Developer is responsible for analysis, design, development,
performance tuning, troubleshooting of various customizations and conversion
programs needed for loading data into PeopleSoft System. The PeopleSoft
developer day-to-day activities will include:
1. Analysis, design and development of various customizations needed using
Application designer, etc..
2. Analysis and mapping of source data to help functional team in cleaning
up and formatting the data.
3. Provides technical support and assists other PS resources to troubleshoot
and resolve data cleanup issues.
4. Design and development programs/procedures using SQRs/Application engines
and/or various database scripts.
5. Provide assistance to functional team in testing and troubleshooting
various data conversion issues.
6. Debugging PS errors with functional team and, when needed, opening and
managing cases with the vendor.
7. Implements, monitors, fine tunes and administer the conversion
8. Perform migration of PeopleSoft objects and various batch objects between
various environments and/or
Source code control software needed for data conversion purpose.
9. Participates in data mapping and conversion activities that meet
functional and operational requirements as well as IT standards. Communicate
appropriately and effectively in verbal and written form with business
clients and colleagues. Participates in Team meetings and performs normal
administrative duties such as status reporting. Provide technical knowledge
to the IT department and the PS project team.
Skills / Requirements
· 2-3 years experience with PeopleTools and PeopleSoft Internet
Architecture including Web, Application and Process Scheduler Servers.
· Experience with creating Application design and data conversion
· Excellent understanding of, and experience with, a systems
development lifecycle methodology Experience and PeopleSoft HRMS
functionality (v8.9 or higher).
· 2-3 years experience with App Designer, SQRs, Application Engines,
Component Interfaces, Datamovers and PeopleCode.
· 2-3 years experience with Oracle Database and various database tools
for manipulating data in database.
· Knowledge of computer programming languages
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at