Please send resumes to vinc...@datagrp.com

SENIOR WINDOWS SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR

LOCATION: FRAMINGHAM, MA

BILL RATE: $50/HR (FIXED)

DURATION: 3+ MONTHS

Job Description:

MUST interview in-person in MA!!

Responsibilities:

We are searching for 1 Senior Windows Systems Administrators.  Activities
include the application of security templates, review and respond to
vulnerability reports, building new systems according to security standards,
participating in the troubleshooting of applications following the setting of
new security parameters, auditing and updating SOC servers to meet ICSG
guidelines and updating Peregrine tickets with remediation status.

Key Skills:

MCSE Preferred (2000/2003), Active Directory Management, WSUS, Symantec
Console, CISSP, VMware ESX and Tripwire.  Citrix is a plus.

Experience Required:

Five + years of experience as a Senior Systems Administrator

Must be flexible to work off-hours as needed

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244