Please let me know your interest in the following positions and kindly send
me the updated Resume along with following details which are mandatory for
1) Full Name:
3) Contact number:
4) Current Location:
5) Visa Status:
Unix/Linux/Solaris and also Veritas Volume Management
Length still 6 months+
Client is looking for someone coming out of more of an *engineering
background/environment rather than operations*. The keys skills are
and also Veritas Volume Management and Veritas cluster.*
*UNIX/LINUX Administrator to support GPAS, IT Optimization, and UNIX Audit
Senior level technical expert focused on the management and support of the
SSgA UNIX/LINUX environment. Focal point for implementation of UNIX and
LINUX based application requests and integration with existing
infrastructure services including Solaris (NIS / NFS) and Windows (AD) in
accordance with corporate standards. *Responsibilities include, but are not
• Install, configure and customize LINUX/UNIX operating system to optimize
performance and manageability.
• Perform server builds, upgrades, patching, and deployment of
• Configuration of SAN & NAS storage for storage allocations and capacity
• Provide technical leadership for troubleshooting, problem resolution, and
root cause analysis of integration and performance problems. Troubleshooting
access issues for filesystems/storage.
• Documenting technical standards and operational best practices. Guidance
of team members and customers in adoption of best practices.
• Develop necessary project plans, including installation & testing, for
hardware and software upgrades.
• Develops highly complex scripts for operation and production processes.
Install and makes changes to these tools to enhance the environment when
*Minimum Job Specs:*
• Bachelor's or equiv.
• Must have 5-7+ years of UNIX/LINUX experience (preferably Solaris & Red
• Solaris administration/engineering experience in an enterprise
• Must have volume management experience (VxVM, VxFS, LVM or ODS) as well as
knowledge of SAN and NAS technologies.
• Must have experience with the configuration and support of management
tools such as Jumpstart , Kickstart, Yum, Satellite Server.
• Experience with clustering and design/build of HA solutions.
• Experience scripting with Shell/Perl including development of management
• Extensive knowledge of standard tools/protocols including NIS, NFS, SSH,
LDAP, DNS etc.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Team player with a commitment to success, and able to thrive in a
fast-paced, rapidly-changing systems environment. Experience within the
financial services industry is preferred, but not required.
• Experience with OpenSource applications such as MySQL and Apache a plus
Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set
The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.
Please ignore if you receive this message in Error and sorry for the
Please revert back to me for more information.
Thanks and Regards,
National Computer Systems
6-70 Towne Center Dr
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
Tel: 732-940-2246x 238
Here IT Happens
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at