*Note - We are working with a Tier-1 vendor and thus DO NOT submit resumes
if you are not interested other than direct client. Please do not submit if
you have submitted in the past 2- 3 months for the same.  *

Please screen your candidate and send me the best candidate who can go
for F2F after telephonic screen

  *Start Date*

*Jan 23rd 2008*

Sr. CISCO VoIP Engineer**

Morristown, NJ**

*Duration: ***

6-12 Months**

*$50/hr with all inclusive on C2C*

*This is a replacement position, and looking for a senior CISCO certified
VoIP Engineer who has recent hand-on experience. Please send senior profile
that has recent experience.*
 *Property and Causality insurance domain experience is key, and sure
 ** **
Call Manager 4.1
SIP (Protocol made for Crum & Forster Only)
 *Candidate will work in Ridgefield Park, NJ*
*Candidate will travel 1 day a week to Morristown, NJ*
*Candidate will act as 3rd level support;  will speak to client to resolve
technical issue*

Thank you,
Niyaz Sainudeen | Infotech Valley, Inc.
Work 610-419-9034 ext:111 | Cell 610-360-2100 | Fax 610-419-9035|
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.