Let me know if you have any perfect matching Profiles along with the rate
and other details.
Please send me to mamat...@dsc-usa.com.
Oracle APPS - Service and contracts expert
LOC : MA
Duration : 3- 6 months
Phone hire only
- 10 -12 years exp in Oracle Apps - Functional
Must have Service and Contract Exp
ROLE: Business Object XI Architect
Location:- Scarborough, CN
Duration:- 9 Months+
REQUIRED: Candidate must have extensive background in Business Objects
Architecture and Report / Universe Development. Candidate must also have
experience working with Oracle EBS Financials as a source system. They will
be leading the solution design and development of Business Objects XI
Premium edition and integration with noetix and Oracle EBS R12. Will
construct complex universes for self-service financial reporting.
PREFERRED: Insurance Industry Experience, Experience/Understanding of
Financial Reporting, Experience using Noetix Guru-
We have an immediate opportunity with one our clients at this moment and
with utmost importance. Our client is looking for an for a PeopleSoft, for
9-10 months at South San Francisco, CA.
South San Francisco, CA
Start Date: 1-Feb-09
Industry: Health Care and Life Sciences-
Project Description: Upgrade PeopleSoft HCM v8.8 to HCM V9.0
Technical Environment: PeopleSoft HCM V8.8; PeopleSoft HCM V9.0; Oracle 11g;
Do not submit contractors who are currently working for GENETECH or who have
worked for this company (or related firm) for the past 2 years
- A thorough and hands-on experience with PS Upgrade projects with expertise
in PeopleSoft version 9.0 and PeopleTools versions 8.49.
- Experience with Oracle database administration and utilizing Change
Assistant is required.
- The candidate must have demonstrated experience with installing and
maintaining various PeopleSoft instances needed for the Upgrade.
- Should be capable of setting up and properly maintaining the PS home
- Configuring the servers
- Compiling COBOL programs
- Executing backups and maintaining backup logs
- Debugging conversion errors and fixing issues.
- The candidate should be able to apply bundles and patches
- Performance tune the upgrade scripts
- Maintain the upgrade databases and troubleshoot any problems related to
the technical environment.
- The candidate is responsible for documenting and reporting the status on
upgrade related tasks and maintaining error logs and other technical
documentation related to the Upgrade process.
- Experience as PeopleSoft Administrator with experience in multiple upgrade
Thanks & Regards,
Dynamic Software Consultants,Inc
1303 W Walnut Hill LN Suite# 140
Web Address: www.dsc-usa.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at