Please send me suitable candidates only. Resumes without contact numbers
WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Thanking you in advance.
Please send resumes to ni...@abstargroup.com
Position: UNIX Admin
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 6 months
Start Date: Feb 9th
JOB SUMMARY: As a member of the Midrange Project Delivery team, you will be
responsible for the implementation of UNIX servers and the necessary
components (hardware/software) to achieve project goals. You'll work closely
with project management, technical services and support group, external
vendor partners, and the client to ensure a smooth implementation and
transition. The candidate will also be responsible for the documentation and
staff training on their aspect of the project.
QUALIFICATIONS: Experience on AIX Operating Systems with a good
understanding of other major vendor's UNIX Operating Systems. Knowledgeable
in partitioning, VIO and High Availability concepts and ability to implement
the various vendors' software/solutions. Familiarity with fundamental
networking / distributed computing concepts; understand routing concepts.
Ability to write scripts in some administrative scripting language.
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience / training towards
· Experience working with products on a variety of Open Systems.
· Experience as an Engineer providing support for large projects
from requirements through implementation
· Knowledgeable in Microsoft Project with the ability to create,
modify and execute implementation plans
· Able to analyze, develop, and enhance engineering workflow
· Excellent analytical abilities, resulting in problem resolution
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Familiarity with networking technologies
· Working knowledge of configuration of fiber-based tape and disk
*AB Star Group*
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 305
Newark, CA 94560
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at