Hi Associates,

Kindly find the attached resume of our Sr. Business Analyst consultant

He is available only on Corp-to-Corp hourly/daily billing terms.

Current Location: NJ Relocation: Open Availability: Immediate

If interested kindly get back to me for further information.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Ananda Kumar,

Direct: 609 632 0118 / 609 632 0346

E-Mail: anand.ku...@lorventech.com

Lorven Technologies Inc,

101, Morgan Lane, Suite#209

Plainsboro, NJ - 08536.

Web: www.lorventech.com

Incase not reachable call Sentil at 609-218-8523 (or)

mailing list reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be
removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given