*Please send me resumes to devendar.e...@gmail.com     609-945-1186*

* *

*Hi Associates,

Please do let me know if you have any suitable consultants for below
requirements and do send profiles with rate and contact info ASAP.

*

*Position  :*   *.N**et Developer (with Webservices experience)*

*Location :   Redmond / WA
Duration :   6+ months*

*Rate        :   Best*

*Requirements:*

   - Must have extensive experience in *Webservices*.

Thanks and regards,

* *

*Devendar  Rao,*

*EZEN Computer Services Inc.,* --Leading by Innovative Thoughts---

5 Independence Way, Ste #300,

Princeton, NJ 08540

www.e-zencomp.com

mailto: devendar.e...@gmail.com

Ph:  609 945 1186   |  Fax: 609 452 5613

*Disclaimer* : We respect your Email and Internet privacy. If you have
received this e-mail in error or prefer not to receive such email in future,
please send an email to devendar.e...@gmail.com , with "Remove" in the
subject line heading and your email address in the body. Your request will
be immediately processed. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience
caused.