Hi Friends,

Please send me suitable profiles along with the Rate confirmation only to

Position: ACH developers (Mainframes Developer)

Location: Rocky Mount, NC

Duration: 6+ months

Rate: $45/Hr Best

Openings: 2

MUST BE EAD, GC or Citizen ONLY!!

F2F may be required. Prefer locals.

Our client in Rocky Mount will need 1 or 2 developers (probably 1 with Check
free Pep+ version 6.0 for IAT and one Mainframe developer with ACH experience)

For their ACH projects the candidates would have to have experience with the

  a.. Add processing of Loan transactions to ACH (just processing DDA and
Savings currently)
  b.. Add G/L transactions
  c.. Add memo postings (Debits as they come into ACH)
  d.. DDA Optimization might involve ACH
  e.. Check free Pep+ version 6.0 for VSAM
  f.. Installing this version with IAT
  g.. Must have CICS
  h.. Mainframe COBOL

Brad Young