Human Resources Executive Resume Sample

This is Ajay with Margin10.

I am having a hot  Requirement. Please check the below requirement with your
consultants and send me some good profiles ASAP.

Please send me your comments to **

Position: *Oracle EBS/BPM/SOA*

*Location:* FL

*Duration:* 2 months

*Rate:* Negotiable + expenses

*Description/Required Skills:*

The customer needs a very strong AppsTech resource experienced in Oracle
Payables Must have very good understanding in the new R12 features/functions
and changes to AP.

-They need someone who knows R12 payables and payments

-Someone who can answer their questions.

-Apps Tech developer with proven experience in R12 AP.

*Thanks and Regards*

*AJAY** **(**678-267-3424)***

*Sr. Recruiter*

*678-240-0740 fax*