Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to **

Location:              HQ is located in downtown Minneapolis MN.

Duration:             Minimum 3 month contract with an option to extend
based on performance.

Rate:                     Rate is negotiable based on experience.

just received this request from our client, they still need to supply me
with the rate, location & duration.  I wanted to get the opportunity to you
so you could start working on it.  As soon as I get the rest of the
information I will contact you.

·         Sr. Level Database Administrator needed to support major
implementation of SAP on Oracle.

·         Must provide technical leadership to others on the DBA team and
coordinate work activities between infrastructure and development teams.

·         Must possess strong SAP skills and experience using SAP/BR*Tools
with the ability to manage database performance and tuning.

·         Must be able to build strong relationships, internally and

*Required Skills: *

·         More than 5 years experience as Database Administrator in a large
SAP shop using Oracle databases.

·         10 years of Oracle DBA technical experience.

*Other desired skills: *

·         Oracle 10g

·         RAC

·         Dataguard

·         Flash Recovery

Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 630-566-7324
Fax: 732-289-6076
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience