Here is a hot requirement for *< Senior Business Analyst - Somerset, New
Jersey - 6 Months >.* Please let us know if you have any suitable
consultants available for the earliest client submission.
*Position:* Senior Business Analyst
*Location:* Somerset, New Jersey
*Duration:* 6 Months
- 8+ years experience as a Business analyst.
- Experience with product development and implementations.
- Web based applications experience.
- Software development cycle or SDLC.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent analytic skills and the ability to develop
processes and methodologies.
- Must be able to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts,
business models, and technologies.
- Must be a self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- BS or equivalent.
- Must have VISIO knowledge.
*Working technical knowledge of the following technologies:*
- MS .NET framework.
- MS SQL server database.
- QA tools and techniques.
*Nice to Have:*
- Experience with business process modeling and process improvement.
- Must have an understanding of web technologies and applications;
working knowledge of databases, application servers, Java; programming
experience is not required.
- Technical background with good understanding of Web technologies and
- Experience in Content Management System.
- Experience in Media.
- Communicate customer requirements effectively with engineering teams.
- Be a business domain expert on the Company Application Suite.
- Understand and work with the software development lifecycle and process
improvement methodologies, including iterative development practices.
- Manage customer requirements and control project scope.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral language skills in writing
detailed requirements documents and presenting solutions to team members and
Successful candidates should have relevant experience working with customers
or systems integrators on enterprise software implementation projects.
Business analysts are responsible for understanding the customer's business
processes and mapping them to the Company Application Suite. As a part of
this effort, the business analyst will create functional requirements
specifications, develop statements of work, assist with quality assurance
testing, and help train end-users of the application. They are also expected
to be familiar with project implementation methodologies and project
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at