Hi Business Partners,

REPLY TO vi...@ambrosiainfotech.com

Let me know if you have anyone local to MN and suitable for the below
mentioned position and get back to me with updated resumes and Contact
details ASAP

Location: Eden Prairie, MN

Duration:  6-9 months

Rate is $/hr inc. all on C2C

Need Locals only please must have 10/10 communication skills, both verbal
and written

Develops block diagrams and logic flow charts. Translates detailed design
into computer software. Supports testing, debugging, and refining the
computer software to produce the required product. Helps prepare both
program-level and user-level documentation

Required: ASP.NET, C#, SQL, SQL Server, and SQL

*Warm Regards** *

*Vikas Aryan** *

*Ambrosia Infotech Ltd - 3086 "Synerging Minds"*

*Route 27, Suite No: 9,*

*Kendall Park, New Jersey 08824*

*609.662.1279 *230|| F: 609 228 4646*
*vi...@ambrosiainfotech.com* <vi...@ambrosiainfotech.com>