Please send resumes to

BILL RATE: $40/hr

Job Description:

Looking for senior performance test engineers for a contract position. To be
qualified for this opening the candidate must have worked in a performance
testing role for the past 3 years. (Not worked as a backend tester and also was
involved in performance, really need it to be the focus of the position).
Critical Skills:
* Performance Test Tools '" Load Runner and HP Performance Center
* Performance Testing
* Strong verbal and written communications skills
* Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills
* Ability to identify and resolve conflicts
* Firm knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle methodologies
* Very strong in performance testing life cycle and leadership skills and Solid
knowledge of Performance test methodologies and tools
* Very strong Database and SQL background - SQL, UDB DB2, ORACLE and SYBASE
* UNIX and Windows Operating Systems
* JAVA, J2EE, Web Logic, C, C++, Java Script, HTML and XML
* Certification in Performance test tools is a plus

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244