This is Hareesh from Sriven Infosys Inc. Kindly send me your consultants
updated Resumes for the below requirement ASAP.

Please reply me at : hare...@sriveninfosys.com

Title          : Oracle application developer
Location    : Greensboro, NC

Duration    : 6 + months

Interviews: Phone then Face to face

Must have work experience with a University or College in the U.S. or Canada

SunGard HE Banner

RDBMS 5+ Years

Oracle 3-5+ years

SDLC Knowledge

Banner 7.x or 8.x 3+ Years

PL/SQL 3+ Years

Application Development in this Banner environment includes development support
of custom Internet Native Banner (INB) Forms, Self Service Banner Web Pages
(SSB), PL/SQL packages, Appworx Job Modules & Chains, Data Maintenance
Processes, Interfaces, Data Tables and Views. Customizations may also take the
form of modifications to baseline vendor supplied code.

Sriven Infosys INC
Ph: (212)-999-6251 Ext: 218 || Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460
Email: hare...@sriveninfosys.com
Web: www.sriveninfosys.com

veteran status, and other characteristics. We help our clients, employees &
partners compete and win!
the inconvenience caused.