Hi,

This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on  Oracle
Data Warehouse Developer send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: ma...@sriveninfosys.com

      Hi,

      Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below
project.

      Phone Screen followed by an in-person interview in Miami, FL

      Title             :  Sr. Java developer with Spring, Hibernate

      Location    :  Miami, FL

      Duration    :  6  Months

            Required Skills:

              a.. 2+ years of Spring
              b.. 3+ years of Hibernate
              c.. 5+ years of Web Services
              d.. 2+ years of Agile
              e.. 3+ years of SOA

            Nice to have:

              a.. ESB
              b.. Mule
              c.. Adobe Flex
              d.. Our client is a Large Software Company in Miami, is looking
for Senior J2EE developers. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Developer
to come in and help lead the direction for application development moving
forward.

            JOB DESCRIPTION:

            This position will be responsible for the development of java
components and database to support different Business Systems and related web
development projects. The position will collaborate proactively with functional
users and analysts to translate business and integration requirements into
configurable component designs and solutions. The individual will also be
responsible for leading the technical designs of systems and for reviewing
code.

            REQUIREMENTS:

              a.. Minimum of 5 years of full Systems Development Life Cycle
projects utilizing the JAVA 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) platform.
              b.. Spring Framework
              c.. Strong understanding of Oracle
              d.. Strong knowledge of object-oriented design principles, design
patterns, modeling and OAF
              e.. Developing enterprise web-based transactional applications on
a J2EE platform and web applications using J2EE Application server
              f.. Developing business classes in Java and stored procedures in
PL/SQL
              g.. Java messaging API, Message Driven Beans, SMTP messages and
MVC methods
              h.. Developing web pages using Java Server Pages (JSP), Java
Script and HTML
              i.. Experience Debugging complex web based applications

Thanks and Regard's

Manoj
Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Infosys Inc,