* *

*Hi*

*  Greetingsā€¦.!!*

* *

*This is Ronald from Margin10*

* *

*Hope you are doing well. *

* *

*We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our direct client. Please
find the job description below and let me know if you are interested in this
position. I would appreciate if you could send me your updated resume in
word format along with their rate, availability and contact details at your
earliest convenience*

* *

*Please Send Your Comments to ron...@margin10.com***

* *

*Position: SAP ISU-CCS Expert and Product/Solution Architect*

*Level: Intermediate*

*Location: US (multiple locations)*

*Duration: 12 months+*

*Rate: Negotiable + expenses*

* *

*Description/Required Skills:*

1.    Expert level skills in utility industry customer information systems
and large-scale customer billing solutions.

2.    Expert level skills in related SAP MDM (Meter Data Management)
including device management, meter asset history and meter maintenance,
fixed and interval usage data integration with Load Data Acquisition systems
such as ITRON, and LodeStar.

3.    Expert level skills in overall customer information systems
architectures, call centers and customer contact systems (SAP CRM or
3rdparty), customer information web portals for industrial,
commercial, and
residential customers.

4.    Multiple (minimum of 3+) project lifecycles (design and/or
implementation) with the SAP ISU-CCS platform.

-- Preference on large, complex replacement initiatives with
electric/gas/water utilities.

-- Large volume residential customer billing preference over
industrial/commercial

-- Minimum of 10-12 years experience related to utilities industry customer
information and billing systems design and implementations (SAP or
other).

* *

*Thanks & Regards,*

Ronald