Human Resources Executive Resume Sample

This is Ajay with Margin10.

I am having a hot  Requirement. Please check the below requirement with your
consultants and send me some good profiles ASAP.

Please send me your comments to **

*Position:* SAP ISU-CCS Expert and Product/Solution Architect

*Location:* US (multiple locations)

*Duration:* 12 months+

*Rate:* Negotiable + expenses

*Description/Required Skills:*

1.    Expert level skills in utility industry customer information systems
and large-scale customer billing solutions.

2.    Expert level skills in related SAP MDM (Meter Data Management)
including device management, meter asset history and meter maintenance,
fixed and interval usage data integration with Load Data Acquisition systems
such as ITRON, and LodeStar.

3.    Expert level skills in overall customer information systems
architectures, call centers and customer contact systems (SAP CRM or
3rdparty), customer information web portals for industrial,
commercial, and
residential customers.

4.    Multiple (minimum of 3+) project lifecycles (design and/or
implementation) with the SAP ISU-CCS platform.

-- Preference on large, complex replacement initiatives with
electric/gas/water utilities.

-- Large volume residential customer billing preference over

-- Minimum of 10-12 years experience related to utilities industry customer
information and billing systems design and implementations (SAP or other).

*Thanks and Regards*

*AJAY** **(**678-267-3424)***

*Sr. Recruiter*

*678-240-0740 fax*